Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. Associate Email Marketing Manager in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? We're seeking an expert email marketer to join our team. The Email Marketing Manager will develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business' email marketing success.
Key Responsibilities and activities:
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage nurture email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment audience lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to achieve conversion goals.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience with email marketing and lead nurturing
- Proficiency in email design and marketing automation technology
- Marketo marketing automation experience a plus
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Team player that is reliable, flexible and works well in a collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented, superior organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize and execute concurrent projects with varying deadlines
- Excellent writer and communicator (both written and verbal)
- Fast learner, highly motivated, self-starter and creative
- Client-centric and service oriented positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled