Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. Business Process Management Analyst - Support in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Business Process Management Analyst
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with strong business analysis skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an IT liaison, collaborate with departments to identify, document, and communicate business needs in order to provide IT solutions.
- Serve as the escalation point from tier 1 support for ERP related issues
- Apply critical thinking to drive incidents/issues to resolution
- Log all support activities in Milwaukee Tool's ITSM system
- Develop process improvement solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques
- Investigate issues raised by the business to determine appropriate actions
- Produce documentation including process maps and workflow documents.
- Build IT credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in technology or equivalent professional experience
- Strong customer service mindset
- 1 year experience as a business analyst
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities with time constraints
- Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of core business processes such as order to cash, procure to pay, or finance is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled