Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. Lead Product Videographer in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Lead Product Videographer
This position oversees and executes the production life cycle of product videos. Responsible for the development, production, and post-production of videos. This is a Lead position, and the individual in this role will help prioritize and schedule the videography workload for our organization. This role reports into the Brand Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works cross-functionally with key stakeholders to establish primary content goals, identify target audience, and oversees the development of a project script, timeline, and budget.
- Manage internal and external resources to create video content and meet deadlines for specific distribution channels.
- Provides creative direction for in-studio content through the content development and production process to ensure that objectives are met and the project is completed within budget and production timeline as scheduled.
- Shoot, produce and edit in-studio video content often within very tight timelines
- Take existing video content and re-purpose to support various content distribution channels
- Aid in managing workload of another internal video shooter/editor
- Attend video shoots on location (often construction site locations) to capture user testimonials and product application/performance content.
- Coordinate workload of another internal video shooter/editor
- Archive raw photography within established metadata standards
- Minimum 5 years experience in video production, including shooting and editing preferred
- Portfolio showcasing video work required
- Post High School education preferred
- Expert knowledge of video & graphics editing software (Adobe Suite): Adobe After Effects and Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with cameras, lighting, composition, and video styling
- Strong visual design sense with an understanding of graphic layout & composition, storyboarding and video editing
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong collaborative skills with proven ability to execute projects across cross-functional teams
- Ability to drive strategy and objectives cross-functionally and handle a project from concept through completion.
- Experience developing and monitoring project timelines and budgets.
- Ability to facilitate needs of equipment and studio space to accommodate a large video production project list
- Experience dealing with and managing outside vendors: location, equipment, talent, personnel and shoot logistics management
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled