Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. Quality Engineer in Greenwood, Mississippi
Primary duty for this position is to research, develop and revise Quality Policies, Procedures, System Instructions, Engineering Standards and Work Instructions that govern the operations of the Quality Engineering Department and Quality-related activities of the Corporate Office, manufacturing facilities and distribution center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform, process quality system audits to ensure compliance to specifications and documented procedures. Perform the lead auditor responsibilities of planning, scheduling, conducting meetings and documenting results.
- Provide training and advising to work areas on statistical techniques and tools for continuous improvement.
- Establish standards to measure process performance and improvement.
- Provide expertise on the use of various specialties related to business such as process analysis, flowcharting and strategic planning.
- Coordinate corrective action systems used throughout the company to ensure timely root cause analysis and effective corrective/preventive action.
- Respond to customer requests for quality information.
- Perform analysis on Quality systems for input to executive management review and as a basis for improvement.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the structure and workings of Milwaukee quality systems and certifying agency requirements.
- Maintain proficiency in the area of Total Quality Management and related trends and philosophies.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA Degree
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled