Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. Material Handler in Jackson, Mississippi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in material on kanban pulls from other cells and place proper kanban cards.
- Enter the material received into the computer. Pull parts to fill kanban pulls for other cells and transfer in the computer. Enter scrap tickets.
- Place material in proper locations. Provide and process movement of material to the point of use. Inform proper person of material shortage.
- Complete stock tickets for service parts and accessories and prepare for shipment.
- Physically cycle count components and parts to correlate with in-house inventory and update transactions on the computer.
- Maintain and order shipping supplies.
- Conduct investigations of receiving/shipping discrepancies.
- Perform daily/weekly preventive maintenance as required.
- Keep material under and around the assembly area in order and clean. Dispose of empty boxes and cardboard.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires education equivalent to four years of high school
- Strong computer skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled